USER-GENERATED CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
Tiny House Siesta, LLC ("THS”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) finds certain content and gets permission from owners to use it in various media, including, without limitation, website, social media, and digital programming. We need a license from the owner (“you”) to use the audiovisual and/or other content that we specified in correspondence to you (the “Content”), in our online and offline marketing and/or other media.
This page outlines the terms of the license you are granting to us. Your approval, whether communicated by email or otherwise, acknowledges that you are licensing the Content to us, subject to the terms outlined below.
By accepting this license you agree that:
1) You grant to us and our affiliated companies, a license that is:
- perpetual (meaning that it never expires);
- non-exclusive (meaning that you are free to license the Content to anyone else);
- irrevocable (meaning that, once granted, your permission cannot be withdrawn);
- royalty-free (meaning that we do not pay you for the Content);
- sub-licensable (meaning that we can license the Content to third parties, provided that we will not do so on an a la carte, standalone basis);
- transferable (meaning that we can transfer these rights to third parties); and
which license permits us to use, reproduce, edit, reformat, publicly perform, distribute, display, prepare derivative works from, and exploit the Content (in whole or in part), and/or to incorporate it in other works, in any media now known or hereafter created.
2) You represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of the Content, or that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant us this license to the Content. You also represent and warrant that no additional third party permissions (including, without limitation, permissions by persons depicted in the Content) are required for THS’s use of the Content as described above.
3) In exchange for granting these rights, you have received from THS good, valuable, and sufficient consideration, including your desire to participate in our web presence as well as any credit in our marketing that may be granted to you in our sole and absolute discretion.
Other than the rights granted to THS herein, as between you and THS, you retain all rights in and to the Content.
Tiny House Siesta